Ge/Fe Dual Rate Media Converter
|FOB Price:||US $60-85 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $60-85/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: OnAccess 2012
- Wiring Devices: Fiber Cable
- Condition: New
- Input Voltage: 48VDC
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Trademark: firstmile
- Origin: Guangdong
- Type: Media Converter
- Certification: CE, CE,RoHS,ISO and So on
- Date Rate: 10/100/1000m
- Weight: 200g
- Wavelength: 1310nm or 1550nm
- Specification: CE, RoHS, FCC, ISO9000
- HS Code: 8517622990
1. Two SFP ports, support multiple media converter options such as multi-mode, single-mode, single-fiber, dual fiber, UTP cable and different reach etc.
2. Support Jumbo frames of up to 10k bytes
3. Support Proprietary OAM 4. Remote converter configuration and status monitoring using special in-band OAM frame and not consuming any IP resource and link bandwidth 5. Link transparency to indicate the "link down" from link partner, with LED display for immediate visual status of each port.
6. Support dying gasp alarm for power failure on remote converter.
7. SFP internal ID and status monitoring capability.
. 8 Remote Unit supports dual power supply option with power on/off alarm.
9. IP ping function offers the fast data path notification on the user side.
10. Programmable link fault pass-through (LFP) or remote fault detection (RFD) function.
11. Loopback mode to support loopback packet from center side to remote side.
12. EMC Immunity design.
The OnAccess2012 family are GE/FE dual rate managed media converters. They are available with multi-mode, single-mode and single-fiber options with 100BaseFX/1000Base-X SFP slot. The UTP port supports programmable 10/100/1000M and Half/Full-Duplex auto-negotiation with a software control UTP crossover switch option to eliminate the need for a crossover cable. It provides IEEE 802.3ah Ethernet OAM capabilities and supports jumbo frame of up to 10K bytes. With the support of 802.3ah Ethernet OAM capabilities, together with the Remote Fault Detection mode, dying gasp function and the IP ping function, OnAccess 2012 offers quick fault reporting on the management platform and the fast data path notification on the user side.
|Optical Interface||SFP slot|
|Duplex mode||Full duplex|
|Duplex mode||Half / Full duplex|
|Cable||UTP, Cat.5, 5e or higher|
|Standard||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3ab,IEEE802.3ah|
|Power Input and Consumption||DC 5V , < 4W|
|Weight||Remote Unit: 400g ; Local Card: 100g|
|Dimensions||Remote Unit: 125 x 91 x 29mm; Local card: 88mm x 130mm x 26mm|
|Temperature||0 ~ 65°C (Operating), -10°C to +70°C (Storage)|
|Humidity||5~ 90% non-condensing|