2 Gigabit Managed Fiber Media Convert Onaccess 2008
|FOB Price:||US $100-118 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-118/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: OnAccess 2008
- Wiring Devices: Media Converter
- Condition: New
- Power Consumption: <4W
- Dimension: Remote Unit:125mm*91mm*29mm, Local Card:88mm*130mm
- Storage Temperature: -10 Degree~70 Degree
- Rate: Ge/Fe
- Mode: Half/Full Duplex
- Transport Package: Standards Carton Box
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Type: Fiber Transceiver
- Certification: CE
- Power Supply: 5VDC
- Weight: Remote Unit:400g, Local Card:100g
- Operating Temperature: 0 Degree~65degree
- Humidity: 5%~90% Non-Condensing
- Support Standard: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3ab
- Trademark: FirstMile
- Specification: CE, FCC & ROHS
- HS Code: 8517622990
OnAccess 2008 is 2 GE ports + 8 FE ports managed media converter. It supports two SFP based 1000BASE-X Automatic Protection Switch (APS) links between local and remote converter and offer eight truly isolated 10/100BASE-TX ports. The OnAccess 2008 local card also supports eight 10/100BASE-TX ports plus one 1000BASE-X ports over 1 x 1000BASE-X configuration and eight 10/100Base-TX over 1x 1000Base-X standalone configuration. The Remote Fault Detection (RFD) mode and dying gasp function offer quick fault reporting on the management platform, while the IP ping function offers fast data path notification on the user side.
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3z compatible 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet or 1000BASE-TX or 1000BASE-X converter with multi-mode, single-mode, single-fiber and different reach options
- Support Proprietary OAM
- Remote converter configuration and status monitoring using special in-band OAM frame and not consuming any IP resource and link bandwidth
- APS function to reduce the network down time and to increase the reliability with fast switch-over of less than 50 ms upon active fiber cut
- Sharing the same fibers in multi-user environment
- Logical port isolation to offer highest security without any limitations of MAC address and VLAN ID
- Additional GE port for premium customer available by disabling APS function
- Offer eight FE port expansion from a third party GE switch port and support up to 32 active VLANs in total with 12-bit full VID in standalone mode
- Link transparency to indicate "link down" from link partner, with LED display for immediate visual status of each port.
- Support dying gasp alarm for power failure on remote converter.
- SFP internal ID and status monitoring capability.
- Remote Unit supports dual power supply option with power on/off alarm.
- IP ping function offers fast data path notification on the user side.
- Programmable link fault pass-through (LFP) or remote fault detection (RFD) function.
- Loopback mode to support loopback packet from center side to remote side.
- For OnAccess 2008S - standalone model
- Offers eight FE port expansion from a third party GE switch port.
- Supports up to 32 active VLANs in total with 12-bit full VID.
- Logical port isolation to offer highest security.
- Sharing the same fiber in multi-user environment.
|Optical Interface||SFP slot|
|Duplex mode||Full duplex|
|Duplex mode||Half / Full duplex|
|Cable||UTP, Cat.5, 5e or higher|
|Standard||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3Z, IEEE802.3ab|
|Power Input and Consumption||DC 5V , < 6W|
|Weight||Remote Unit: 500g ; Local Card: 200g|
|Dimensions||Remote Unit: 125 x 91 x 55mm; Local card: 88mm x 130mm x 52mm|
|Temperature||0 ~ 65°C (Operating), -10°C to +70°C (Storage)|
|Humidity||5~ 90% non-condensing|
|Available Model||Transceiver Type||Accessories|
|OnAccess 2008R||Please find the compatible SFP module in Appendix||5VDC /1.5A Power Adapter|
A pair of mounting brackets
|Available Model||Transceiver Type|
|OnAccess 2008L||Please find the compatible SFP module in Appendix|
|OnAccess 2008S||Please find the compatible SFP module in Appendix|
MTBF: >50,000 Hours
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from FirstMile. We provide 5-year warranty.
Exchange & Return Policy
1. Technical support hotline
Any technical related question you need to inquiry about during using products of FirstMile, please contact us.
Our technical support engineers will provide you with professional technical support.
2. Fast response
If you feedback equipment failure during product use, FirstMile will immediately respond to your requests and solve the failure in the shortest time.