Carrier Grade 10 Gigabit Media Converter
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standards Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: OnMetro 8000
- Wiring Devices: Media Converter
- Condition: New
- Operating Temperature: 0 Degree to 55 Degree
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Weight: 6kg
- Remote Unit: 122mm*43mm*235mm
- Trademark: FirstMile
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Type: Fiber Transceiver
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Power Supply: AC90~264V/1.2A Max, 50/60Hz, or DC36~72V/2A
- Storage Temperature: -25 Degree to 85 Degree
- Oam: IEEE802.3ah, IEEE802.1AG and Itu-T Y.1731
- Chassis Dimension: 19-Inch Wide, 1.0u High (440mm*44.5mm*307mm)
- Mode: Half/Full Duplex
- Specification: CE, FCC & ROHS
- HS Code: 8517622990
carrier grade managed with Multiple Protocol fiber 10G Media Converter
The OnMetro 8000-6 is a high performance, cost-effective, carrier-grade manageable 10 Gigabit multiple protocol media converter platform, which is intended to increase data rate and reach of the point-to-point fiber-to-the-premises (FTTx) market. Available in stand-alone, modular chassis-based, or fixed multiport, the OnMetro 8000 media converter products offer fiber to fiber media conversion in the following supported protocols: Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, STM-64, OC-192, 10 Gigabit Fiber Channel, other media and protocol conversion in the future releases.
With industry advanced features such as Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP) or Remote Fault Detection (RFD), and Dying Gasp Alarm make more efficient troubleshooting and less on-site maintenance. The OnMetro8000-6 provides remote loopback and in-band IEEE802.3ah, IEEE802.1ag, ITU-T Y.1731 OAM capabilities to manage subscriber access network from carrier center side to terminal side, while the embedded management software allows administrators to easily configure features, monitor performance, and troubleshoot the system using command line interface, standard Web browser and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) based network management platforms.
- In-band network management (OAM) communication with IEEE802.3ah, IEEE802.1ag and ITU-T
- Each standard chassis containing up to 5 media converter (MC) slots plus one network management card (NMC) slot
- In-band network management (OAM) communication with IEEE802.3ah, IEEE802.1ag and ITU-T Y.1731 to manage subscriber access network from carrier center side to terminal side.
- Fully 3R (Re-amplify, Re-shape and Re-clock) based converter design
- Single fiber to dual fibers conversion; Multi-mode fiber to single mode fiber conversion; SFP+ from factor conversion
- Variety SFP+ options with SFP internal ID and status monitoring capability
- Egress/Ingress rate management control
- WAN side protection fiber switchover time of less than 30ms from active to standby fiber facilities for the MCs with OAPS (Optical Automatic Protection Switch) option
- Programmable link fault pass-through (LFP) or remote fault detection (RFD) function
- Remote power on / off detection with dying gasp alarm
- Remote loopback capability for link integrity test
- Dual hot-swappable power supplies of load sharing
- Hot-swappable fan module of four fans with monitoring and alarm features
- Standard 19 inch 1U rack mounted
- Wide temperature models available with temperature range of 0 to +55º C
- OnMetro 8002L1: two SFP+ based 3R conversion between different optical module types and form factors with out-of-band management interfaces. Optical interface protocol supported: Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, STM-64, OC-192, 10 Gigabit Fiber Channel
- OnMetro 8002L2: two SFP+ based 3R conversion between different optical interface protocol, module types and form factors with in-band remote management and egress/ingress rate control. Optical interface protocol supported: Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, STM-64, OC-192, 10 Gigabit Fiber Channel.
- OnMetro 8003L2: three SFP+ based 3R conversion between different optical interface protocol, module types and form factors with OAPS capability, in-band remote management and egress/ingress rate control. Optical interface protocol supported: Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, STM-64, OC-192, 10 Gigabit Fiber Channel.
Physical and Environment
Chassis dimension: 19-inch rack-mount wide, 1.0U high (440mm*44.5mm*307mm)
Remote unit: 122mm*43mm*235mm
Chassis weight: 6Kg Remote unit weight: 1KG
Operating temperature: 0 °C ~ 55 °C
Storage temperature: -25 °C ~ 85 °C
Humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH Non-condensing
Power Supply Options
AC90~264V/1.2A max, 50/60Hz, or DC36~72V/2A.
Chassis power consumption: ~95W
Remote unit power consumption: ~15W
High capacity point-to-point interconnect
MTBF: >50,000 Hours
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from FirstMile. We provide 5-year warranty.
Exchange & Return Policy
1. Technical support hotline
Any technical related question you need to inquiry about during using products of FirstMile, please contact us.
Our technical support engineers will provide you with professional technical support.
2. Fast response
If you feedback equipment failure during product use, FirstMile will immediately respond to your requests and solve the failure in the shortest time.