Triple Play Optical Line Terminal Olt Onaccess 7724D
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: OnAccess 7724D
- Wiring Devices: Olt
- Power Consumption: <45W
- Weight: 5kg
- Jumbo Frame: 2048 Byte
- Transport Package: Standards Carton Box
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Type: Fiber Transceiver
- Certification: CE
- Dimension: 19-Inch Rack-Mount Width, 1 U Height.
- Predicted Mtbf: 65, 000 Hrs (25°c)
- Trademark: FirstMile
- Specification: CE, FCC & ROHS
- HS Code: 8517622990
OnAccess7724 series are "triple play" Optical Line Terminal (OLT). they are 24+ 4G high-performance managed Layer 2 "triple play" Optical Ethernet switches with CATV optical signal splitting function. OnAccess7724D/S provide an ideal low cost solution to deliver "triple play" services (data, voice and CATV) over dual(single) mode fiber for fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) or fiber-to-the-building (FTTB) applications.
- 24 100Base-BX10-D ports, 24 CATV optical signal output ports, two optional SFP based 1000Base-X fiber optic ports and two 10/100/1000Base-TX RJ45 copper ports, one CATV optical signal input port.
- 8K address table for auto-learned unicast addresses.
- Jambo frame supports up to 2048 bytes.
- 802.1p and Port based QoS package classification with 4 priority queues.
- 4K 802.1Q based VLAN
- Port based VLAN.
- 16 Protocol based VLAN.
- MAC based VLAN
- Guest VLAN
- 13 trunk groups of up to 8 member ports for flexible load distribution control and fail-over function.
- Manual, static and dynamic port aggregation
- 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol, 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol.
- By-port egress, ingress and bi-direction rate control
- Multi-combination of MAC address, VID and Port binding
- Static and dynamic MAC addressing
- Blackhole MAC address filtering
- IGMP Snooping
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- Storm Control for any combination of multicast, broadcast and DLF traffic
- Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Secure Shell (SSH) v2.0
- 802.1x Port-based access control and MAC authentication
- User configurable port mirroring supports ingress/egress/both data flow monitoring on one or more ports.
- Port Redirection
- User account assignable to one of the three access privilege levels
- On-line firmware upgrade.
- Configuration file backup and restore
- Dual power supply option provide power redundancy with status monitoring features.
- Add your features here (we do customization, please contact us for details).
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- Web page management
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Telnet and RS232 console management
Network Protocol and Standards
- IEEE:802.3, 802.3u, 802.3z, 802.3ab, 802.1d/w/s, 802.1p, 802.1q, 802.1v, 802.1ad, 802.3x, 802.1x
- IEFT:RFC1157 SNMP, RFC 1112/2236 IGMP, RFC854 Telnet, RFC 1123/1493/1643 MIB
- Gigabit uplink ports: two optional SFP based 1000Base-X fiber optic ports and two 10/100/1000Base-TX RJ45 copper ports.
- 100Mbps downlink ports: up to 24 100Base-BX10-D SC/PC ports.
- CATV output ports: up to 24 CATV optical signal output SC/APC ports.
- CATV optical signal input port: SC/APC ports, minimum optical power>12dbm, RF bandwidth 45MHz-860MHz.
- One 75Ω coaxial-cable CATV output port
- RF bandwidth of 45~860MHz.
- 90 dBuV RF output at 3dBm optical input
- Switch: OnAccess7724D
- SFP 1000Base-X module
SFP1000SX: Dual multimode fiber SFP module, operating distance 275/550m.
SFP1000LX-15: Dual single-mode fiber SFP module, operating distance 15km
SFP1000LX-40: Dual single-mode fiber SFP module, operating distance 40km
MTBF: >50,000 Hours
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from FirstMile. We provide 5-year warranty.
Exchange & Return Policy
1. Technical support hotline
Any technical related question you need to inquiry about during using products of FirstMile, please contact us.
Our technical support engineers will provide you with professional technical support.
2. Fast response
If you feedback equipment failure during product use, FirstMile will immediately respond to your requests and solve the failure in the shortest time.