Fiber Optical Media Converter Onaccess 2022
|FOB Price:||US $60-85 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $60-85/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: OnAccess 2022
- Wiring Devices: Fiber Cable
- Condition: New
- Input Voltage: 48VDC
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Trademark: firstmile
- Origin: Guangdong
- Type: Media Converter
- Certification: CE
- Date Rate: 10/100/1000m
- Weight: 200g
- Wavelength: 1310nm or 1550nm
- Specification: CE, RoHS, FCC, ISO9000
- HS Code: 8517622990
1. Support IEEE 802.3ah OAM.
2. Support dying gasp alarm for power failure on remote converter.
3. Remote converter configuration and status monitoring using special in-band OAM frame and not consuming any IP resource and link bandwidth.
4. Programmable link fault pass-through (LFP) or remote fault detection (RFD) function.
5. Link transparency to indicate "link down" from link partner, with LED display for immediate visual status of each port.
6. SFP internal ID and status monitoring capability.
7. IP ping function offers fast data path notification on the user side.
8. Dual power supply option with power on/off alarm.
The OnAccess2022 family are GE/FE dual rate managed media converters. With the support of IEEE 802.3ah Ethernet OAM capabilities, together with the Remote Fault Detection mode, dying gasp function and the IP ping function, OnAccess 2022 offers quick fault reporting on the management platform and fast data path notification on the user side.
OnAccess2022S with 2x 100BaseFX/1000BaseX SFP slots supports multiple media converter options such as multi-mode, single-mode, single-fiber, dual fiber, UTP cable and different reach etc.
OnAccess2022T with 1x 100BaseFX/1000BaseX SFP slot and 1x10/100/1000BaseTX port are available with multi-mode, single-mode and single-fiber options with the 100BaseFX/1000Base-X SFP slot, while the UTP port supports programmable 10/100/1000 and Half/Full-Duplex auto-negotiation with a software control UTP crossover switch option to eliminate the need for a crossover cable.
|Optical Interface||SFP slot|
|Duplex mode||Full duplex|
|Duplex mode||Half / Full duplex|
|Cable||UTP, Cat.5, 5e or higher|
|Standard||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3Z, IEEE802.3ab,IEEE802.3ah|
|Power Input and Consumption||DC 5V , < 4W|
|Weight||Remote Unit: 400g ; Local Card: 100g|
|Dimensions||Remote Unit: 125 x 91 x 29mm; Local card: 88mm x 130mm x 26mm|
|Temperature||0 ~ 65°C (Operating), -10°C to +70°C (Storage)|
|Humidity||5~ 90% non-condensing|
MTBF: >50,000 Hours
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from FirstMile. We provide 5-year warranty.
Exchange & Return Policy
1. Technical support hotline
Any technical related question you need to inquiry about during using products of FirstMile, please contact us.
Our technical support engineers will provide you with professional technical support.
2. Fast response
If you feedback equipment failure during product use, FirstMile will immediately respond to your requests and solve the failure in the shortest time.