Ge/Fe Dual Rate Managed Media Converter with IEEE802. Ah Oam Support Onaccess 2022
|FOB Price:||US $60-85 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $60-85/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: OnAccess 2022
- Wiring Devices: Media Converter
- Condition: New
- Power Consumption: <4W
- Dimension: Remote Unit:125mm*91mm*29mm, Local Card:88mm*130mm
- Storage Temperature: -10 Degree~70 Degree
- Rate: Ge/Fe
- Mode: Half/Full Duplex
- Transport Package: Standards Carton Box
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Type: Fiber Transceiver
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Power Supply: 5VDC
- Weight: Remote Unit:400g, Local Card:100g
- Operating Temperature: 0 Degree~65degree
- Humidity: 5%~90% Non-Condensing
- Support Standard: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3ab
- Trademark: FirstMile
- Specification: CE, FCC & ROHS
- HS Code: 8517622990
OnAccess2022S with 2x 100BaseFX/1000BaseX SFP slots supports multiple media converter options such as multi-mode, single-mode, single-fiber, dual fiber, UTP cable and different reach etc.
OnAccess2022T with 1x 100BaseFX/1000BaseX SFP slot and 1x10/100/1000BaseTX port are available with multi-mode, single-mode and single-fiber options with the 100BaseFX/1000Base-X SFP slot, while the UTP port supports programmable 10/100/1000 and Half/Full-Duplex auto-negotiation with a software control UTP crossover switch option to eliminate the need for a crossover cable.
- Support IEEE 802.3ah OAM.
- Support dying gasp alarm for power failure on remote converter.
- Remote converter configuration and status monitoring using special in-band OAM frame and not consuming any IP resource and link bandwidth.
- Programmable link fault pass-through (LFP) or remote fault detection (RFD) function.
- Link transparency to indicate "link down" from link partner, with LED display for immediate visual status of each port.
- SFP internal ID and status monitoring capability.
- IP ping function offers fast data path notification on the user side.
- Dual power supply option with power on/off alarm.
|Optical Interface||SFP slot|
|Duplex mode||Full duplex|
|Duplex mode||Half / Full duplex|
|Cable||UTP, Cat.5, 5e or higher|
|Standard||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3Z, IEEE802.3ab,IEEE802.3ah|
|Power Input and Consumption||DC 5V , < 4W|
|Weight||Remote Unit: 400g ; Local Card: 100g|
|Dimensions||Remote Unit: 125 x 91 x 29mm; Local card: 88mm x 130mm x 26mm|
|Temperature||0 ~ 65°C (Operating), -10°C to +70°C (Storage)|
|Humidity||5~ 90% non-condensing|
|Available Model||Transceiver Type||Accessories|
|OnAccess 2022SR||Please find the compatible SFP module in Appendix||5VDC /1.5A Power Adapter|
A pair of mounting brackets
|OnAccess 2022TR||Please find the compatible SFP module in Appendix||5VDC /1.5A Power Adapter|
A pair of mounting brackets
|Available Model||Transceiver Type|
|OnAccess 2022SL||Please find the compatible SFP module informations in Appendix|
|OnAccess 2022TL||Please find the compatible SFP module in Appendix|
MTBF: >50,000 Hours
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from FirstMile. We provide 5-year warranty.
Exchange & Return Policy
1. Technical support hotline
Any technical related question you need to inquiry about during using products of FirstMile, please contact us.
Our technical support engineers will provide you with professional technical support.
2. Fast response
If you feedback equipment failure during product use, FirstMile will immediately respond to your requests and solve the failure in the shortest time.