2 Gigabit Managed Fiber Media Converter Onaccess 2012
|FOB Price:||US $60-85 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $60-85/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: OnAccess 2012
- Certification: CE
- IEEE 802.3ah Oam: Y
- Dimension: Remote 125 X 91 X 29mm; Local: 88mmx 130mm X 26mm
- Transport Package: Standards Carton Box
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Type: Media Converter
- Condition: New
- Weight: Remote Unit: 400g ; Local Card: 100g
- Trademark: FirstMile
- Specification: CE, FCC & ROHS
- HS Code: 8517622990
The OnAccess 2012 family are GE/FE dual rate managed media converters.They are available with multi-mode, single-mode and single-fiber options with100BaseFX/1000Base-X SFP slot.The UTP port supports programmable 10/100/1000M and Half/Full-Duplex auto-negotiation with a software control UTP crossover switch option to eliminate the need for a crossover cable.It provides IEEE 802.3ah Ethernet OAM capabilities and supports jumbo frame of up to 10K bytes.With the support of 802.3ah Ethernet OAM capabilities, together with the Remote Fault Detection mode, dying gasp function and the IP ping function, OnAccess 2012 offers quick fault reporting on the management platform and the fast data path notification on the user side.
- Support IEEE 802.3ah OAM
- IEEE 802.3u compatible 100BASE-FX or IEEE 802.3ab compatible 10/100/1000BASE-T UTP or
- IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X dual rate media converter with multi-mode, single-mode, single-fiber, dual fiber and different reach option.
- Support jumbo frame of up to 10K bytes.
- Support dying gasp alarm for power failure on remote converter
- Remote converter configuration and status monitoring using special in band OAM frame and not consuming any IP resource and link bandwidth.
- Programmable link fault pass-through (LFP) or remote fault detection (RFD) function.
- Link transparency to indicate "link down" from link partner with LED display for immediate visual status of each port.
- SFP internal ID and status monitoring capability.
- IP ping function offers the fast data path notification on the user side.
- Dual power supply option with power on/off alarm.
|Optical Interface||SFP slot|
|Duplex mode||Full duplex|
|Duplex mode||Half / Full duplex|
|Cable||UTP, Cat.5, 5e or higher|
|Standard||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3ab,IEEE802.3ah|
|Power Input and Consumption||DC 5V , < 4W|
|Weight||Remote Unit:400g ;Local Card:100g|
|Dimensions||Remote Unit:125 x 91 x 29mm;Local card:88mm x 130mm x 26mm|
|Temperature||0 ~ 65°C (Operating), -10°C to +70°C (Storage)|
|Humidity||5~ 90% non-condensing|
|Available Model||Transceiver Type||Accessories|
|OnAccess 2012R||Please find the compatible SFP module in Appendix||5VDC /1.5A Power Adapter|
A pair of mounting brackets
|Available Model||Transceiver Type|
|OnAccess 2012L||Please find the compatible SFP module in Appendix|
MTBF: >50,000 Hours
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from FirstMile. We provide 5-year warranty.
Exchange & Return Policy
1. Technical support hotline
Any technical related question you need to inquiry about during using products of FirstMile, please contact us.
Our technical support engineers will provide you with professional technical support.
2. Fast response
If you feedback equipment failure during product use, FirstMile will immediately respond to your requests and solve the failure in the shortest time.