19u P2p Triple Play FTTX Solution
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: OnAccess 9000
- Wiring Devices: Fiber Cable
- Condition: New
- Weight: 7kg
- Wavelength: 1310nm or 1550nm
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Guangdong
- Type: Media Converter
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Input Voltage: 48VDC
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Trademark: firstmile
- Specification: CE, RoHS, FCC, ISO9000
- HS Code: 8517622990
1. FTTH Point-to-Point solution supporting ultra-high-speed broadband access and transmission over Ethernet at n X 1 Gbps and n X 10 Gbps.
2.480 Gbps switching matrix.
3. Multiple protection and redundancy functions for highly available data transmission.
4. Flexible management and provisioning through Web browser, CLI, Telnet and SNMP.
5. Centralized management through OnAccess View EMS.
6. Combined broadband Internet access with cable TV or IPTV and VoIP on single fiber or dual fiber.
7. Via the 100/1000Base-BX10 connections, you can connect optical CPEs (Customer Premises. Logue and digital CATV can be carried on a separate fiber or be transmitted over the same fiber as the data signal, using a separate wavelength. The RF Overlay is based on Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM).
8.9U 19" rack-mount 17-blade chassis hosting one(1) 900XI aggregation card and 16 X 916IO series line cards, and the 916IO-03/04 line cards can transmit cable TV signal simultaneously.
Built-in SFP modules for maximum port density of 256 user ports per subrack.
1.19"Subrack with Front Cover482.6mm X380mm X 396mm, 9.5kg
2. Product Family Standard: Telecommunication network equipment - EN 300 386 V1.3.2, class B
3. SafetyIE: C/EN 60950-1
4. Input Voltage: -48/-60 V DC (40.5 V DC ~ 72 V DC)
5. Operation Environment
Temperature Range: 0 ~ +60 ° C
Storage Temperature: -10° C to 70° C
Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
|Architecture||9HU 19" subrack, fully modular open architecture|
|17 slots, 16 x 5HP slots for line cards, 1 x 4HP slot for aggregation card|
|3 pluggable fan modules|
|2 pluggable AC power supply modules available for simplified deployment|
|Protection and Redundancy||1:1 protection option for specific line cards|
|Ethernet Functionality||802.1Q VLAN, 802.1ad provider bridge (Q-in-Q)|
|Traffic shaping and policing|
|IEEE 802.1ag Ethernet OAM|
|Network Protection||MSTP/RSTP/STP and 802.3ad link aggregation on Ethernet uplink|
|Switching Capacity||480 Gbps wire-speed|
|Management||Flexible management and provisioning through Web browser, CLI, Telnet and SNMP|
|Centralized management through OnAccess View EMS|
|Supported MIBs||RFC 1157 SNMP v1, SNMPv2|
|RFC1493 (Bridge MIB)|
|RFC2674 (pBridge and qBridge)|
|RFC 4878 OAM Functions|
|Multicast||Support IGMP v2|
|Support IGMP proxy and Fast Leave|
|Support 256 multicast groups|
|Ethernet Security Functions and Services|
|VLAN||VLAN separation, VLAN tunneling, service-based dedicated VLAN capability|
|Number of VLANs||>5000 per subrack|
|1:1 or n:1 mode||VLAN cross-connect or VLAN bridging|
|PLS (Private Line Service)||Support of Layer 2 Control Protocols (L2CP)|
|TLS||Transparent LAN Service via VLANs|
|VLAN Isolation||Service-based dedicated VLAN capability|